Sunday, August 28, 2011

ME OVER TEARS AND PROMISE

today..
he did it again..
pricking the already deep cut in my heart..


only with his pure tears..
since from the start..
teuks have been my ultimate bias..
seeing his tears is like seeing my own blood flowing from my deep wound..
lately..
even seeing his cute face making me sad..


let alone this tears of his..


its pricking me..
deeply..


even seeing these two beautiful smile..
i could just let my own tears flow..
just like that..


uri heenim..
take care..
just..
take care..
comeback perfectly as u leave..


uri cheonsa-nim..
your turn will reach soon..
no matter what..
please comeback safely..


hey u two..
please do take care of yourselves..


with this..
i officially promise..
i..
as one of the thousands ELF..
promise that..
i will wait for both of u..
not just both of u..
till the rest of Super Junior return to be together again as 1..
and also with this..
i promise..
i will stay devoted only to Super Junior..
and only will stay in this fandom called..
EverLasting Friend..
(ELF)
till the very end..


ELF
till the very end

Thanks For Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment