Friday, August 19, 2011

ME OVER THE LEADER AND SUCH

THE ONLY LEADER THAT I RESPECT
Park Jung-su [박정수]


Leeteuk

이특

July 1st 1983
the special day in history 
which was the day a special person born to be the best leader on earth
he is the definition of special himself
let alone the definition of his stage name
and he is
my definition of perfection
forever my definition of perfection


the first person that caught my heart
me so like cute person
that dimple of his really making me crazy ><


just nk share..
rasa sedih giler bile pk nt teuks akn masuk army..
even klu ming yg pegi..
i think i'm not gonna be as sad as this..
rather than saying i like teuks..
its more like the feeling of having to let go your first love..
*delusional me.. hehe..*


~my two favourite bias~
+
die ni


somewhat somehow..
i'll cry along if i witness drops of tears flowing on our oppadeul cheeks..
as for teuks..
hati ni rasa sakit bl tgk teuks nanges..
nk compare dgn rasa sedih..
its more like my heart being pricked by sharp things..
just in all direction if i see any tears of teuks..
*teruk ke sy??*
*tp sy xkesa sbb sy syg teuks saya*

~uljima uri jagi~

after i read few words from other Super Junior members on him
me rasa makin syg kt teuks
he is my bias
my ultimate bias
forever my ultimate bias
die dah face too much to get to this level
SUPER JUNIOR have face too much to get to this level


 jangan lupe ngn dak 2org ni
uri zhoury


they deserve what they have right now
me so love them
zhoury pn already face too much to get to this level
they so deserve ELF's love

ok..!!
*kang aku nanges plak klu citer pnjg2*

back to teuks

hensem kn pak cik ni

xtau la cmner bley syg sgt kt pak cik nih
pak cik..
nanti g army
jaga diri elok2 k..
makan biar ckup
tembam sket xpe
janji sehat
n rehat biar ckup tau

ME LOVE U FOREVER..!


me gladly will say this
"i never regret to dissolve myself into SUPER JUNIOR world"


dah xtau nk cakap ape
me just sayang SUPER JUNIOR
and the leader
like
FOREVER....!!!


Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment