Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ELF CHINGUDEUL... NEED HELP..

 today.. 10th of may.. 
its my nephew birthday..
its that dorky who smiling happily there.. the 1 in red.. its me..
in this pic.. he is so happy after finishing my best home made iced coffee.. ~sigh..
but i don't really mind it.. since its my beloved nephew there.. ><
OMO..!! wrong pic..!! mian..!! HAHAHA!!! btw.. hae-tongue is 1 of the things that I've been craving for.. i mean.. it just look so cute.. credit to the owner of the pic.. thanks for giving me this pleasure.. muahahaha!!

so.. get back to our topic..
since its my nephew.. need help from u guys.. please flooded my nephew FB wall with birthday wishes.. JEBAL....!! huhu.. he is sad since his parents are not around him to celebrate along with him.. i called him to sing him birthday song (korean birthday song of course..) but i received silent reply..
my mom told me.. he cried.. again.. ouh! what a soft heart boy..

here is the link to his fb..


i really appreciate any hard work from u guys.. *absolute 90degree bow..*
BERY THE VERY THE KAMSA....!!

AMRIL SYAFIQ...!! my only nephew..!! SAENGIL CHUKAHAE..!! SARANGHAE..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment