Saturday, July 16, 2011

ME OVER KYUMIN FAN FIC (CHAPTER 2)

TITLE: just another kyumin love story
PAIRING: KyuMin
CHAPTER: 2
SUMMARY: fever.. nightmares.. cook for me.. sleep with me..

CHAPTER 2

[Flashback]

Sungmin knocked on the door and he enters as he hears words “come in”. Mr. Cho keeps staring at him with quite a stunt face. Sungmin clear his throats and that’s what makes Kyuhyun look away for a bit before looking back at him.
“So, what can I do for you?” Kyu ask.
“I’m sungmin, Lee Sungmin. Today is my first day. I was assigned to be your assistant” Min replied.
“Ah! I almost forgot about that. I’m Cho Kyuhyun. You can call me Kyuhyun if you want”
“No, Mr. Cho. I don’t want to sound rude”
“There’s nothing rude about it”
“Please do tell me anything that I need to know. Hope we will cooperate well in the future and I promise I will do my best” Min gives Kyu a promise together with a big sincere smile.
Kyu couldn’t comprehend why but his heart seems to skip a beat when he sees that smile. He thinks it’s too soft till it could melt everyone’s heart including him. He shakes his head a bit to remind himself that Min is a guy. He only could answer to Min’s words with “hope so” and return the smile.
It’s been 3 weeks now. Sungmin has been doing great jobs. Kyuhyun don’t have to do so much himself anymore. Sungmin already knew when kyuhyun will arrive every morning. Kyuhyun would found a cup of hot coffee on his desk. He would always smile at it.
As he sit. Someone knocked and came in.
“Mr. Cho… hopes you enjoy the coffee… I’m here to remind you about today’s appointments… this morning there will be a short briefing about our next project and at noon a meeting at 2.30…”
“Have you taken your breakfast?” Kyu cuts in…
“Yes I have… and after the meeting you will have a business dinner with our client from Japan…” Sungmin seems like trying to avoid further questions from Kyuhyun… this makes Kyuhyun wanted to ask work non-related question even more…
“At what time did you arrived today? I kind of wonder if you actually waited for me…”
“Around 8.30 am and no… I didn’t wait for you… That’s all for today…” Sungmin gave that simple answer and quickly leave… as he shut the door he slowly lean against it… he breath hard…
Kyuhyun seems to pay some personal attention to Sungmin lately which giving Sungmin a sweet uneasy feeling… he can’t even describe it himself… his heart would beat faster every time he is with Kyuhyun… and when Kyuhyun give him that kind of attention… it’s like his heart is beating outside of his chest… that’s why he always avoided any of Kyuhyun questions…
“He’s acting weird again …”
Kyuhyun don’t know Sungmin was still leaning against the door… He holds the door knob and abruptly opens it… Sungmin trembling and fell… on Kyuhyun… Kyuhyun who could notice it was Sungmin who is falling on him automatically open up his hand and hug him and fell together on the floor… Kyuhyun try his best not to let Sungmin hit the floor… but he hit his elbow instead…
“Are you ok? I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have been standing there… I’m so sorry… let me see it…” Sungmin panic as he hear Kyuhyun small scream while catching him… Sungmin try to take off Kyu’s jacket to see his elbow… but Kyu stop him and repeatedly saying that he is okay… now its kyuhyun turn to be panicked as he sees drop of tears at the corner of sungmin’s eyes…
“yaaah..!! I’m ok… Stop that tears…”
“I know… I’m sorry…”
Kyuhyun sigh on sungmin’s word… They help each other to get up and heading their own way. The next morning Kyuhyun didn’t show up... Normally he would inform Sungmin where and why he will not be in the office… this makes sungmin so worried… he dial Kyuhyun’s number… but he didn’t pick up his phone… he try again…
“Hello…” kyu answer with a weak voice…
“Hello, mr. cho? Are you okey? You sound weak… where are you?”
“I’m at home… sorry… I’m not feeling too well… would you call our clients and cancel appointments for today? I don’t think I could make it…”
“Have you eaten anything? Take some medicine or anything?”
“I’m at my own house right now not my father’s… no one is around… I could barely move my hands… ackk!”
“Mr. cho?! Are you ok?! Mr. cho?!”
“I’m sorry, sungmin… My head is spinning… I need to hang up…” the phone clicked off without sungmin could say anything…
sungmin feel so worried… he rushes to kyuhyun’s house… he know where the spare key is since he used to go there to get documents that kyuhyun forgot to bring it to the office… he go straight to kyu’s room to check on him… he touch kyu’s forehead…
“This is too hot… fever?”
Kyuhyun look uncomfortable… Sungmin fix kyuhyun position… he must be too weak to even notice that… Sungmin look around to find another blanket and put it over Kyuhyun’s body… he go the market to buy ingredient to cook porridge and drop by a pharmacy to get fever medicine on the way back… as he enters the house he go straight to the kitchen to cook… when he finish… he scoop the porridge into a bowl… together with a glass of water he place it on a tray and bring it to kyuhyun’s room… he softly try to wake kyu from his sleep…
“mr. cho…”
Kyuhyun slightly move by the soft shake… he try to open his heavy eyes… he had a slight shocked when he sees sungmin but somehow feel quite relief… sungmin help kyu to sit...
“sungmin… you are here…? How did you get in…? Ah… the spare key…”
“Feeling any better, Mr. Cho…?”
“It’s still the same… ~sigh… I should have wear rain coat or use an umbrella last night…”
“Let’s talk about it later… here… I cook something for you… eat this first and here… fever medicine…”
“Thanks…” Kyu try to eat them… but the headache strike him as he bend down his head…
“Sungmin… I’m sorry but would you help me with this… I can’t bend my head…”
“Sure…” Sungmin carefully spoon the porridge and feed his boss...
“sungmin… you must cook for me again next time… when I’m not sick… you know… the tongue of a sick person… everything seems tasteless…”
“I know… lets finish this and take your medicine…” sungmin feel awkward after cutting off the talk kyu try to get from him… he feels like he shouldn’t do it since kyu is sick right now…
“How about dinner? After finishes with this… continue with your rest… you might feel a little better when its dinner time…”
“Really? You want to cook dinner too?”
“Yes… you are sick right now… it’s not good to eat ordered or fast food… homemade cooking is better…”
After kyuhyun finish with everything… took the medicine and such… he goes and cleans up everything and once again goes to check on kyuhyun before leaving to the office… he once again touch kyuhyun’s forehead and notice the fever is slightly going down… sungmin fix the blanket… as he making his steps towards the door… sungmin heard kyuhyun whining in sleep… he approach kyuhyun and could clearly hear…
“Mummy… Mummy… Mummy… Where are you…? Mummy… Don’t leave me… Mummy…” kyuhyun keeps whining calling for his mom… suddenly that low whine turns to screams followed by tears flowing… sweat forming on his forehead…
“Mummy…!! Wake up…! Wake up…! Wake up…! Don’t do this to me…! Mummy…! Wake up, please…! Don’t leave me…! Mummy...! Why this blood won’t stop…?! Mummy…!”
“Blood?” Sungmin can’t help but to wonder what actually happen… he also can’t bear to see kyuhyun keeps whining like that... sungmin slowly sat beside kyuhyun… softly caress and pat kyuhyun’s cheek and whisper…
“It’s ok… it’s ok… I’m here…” kyuhyun whines slowly stopping and the sleeping kyuhyun suddenly held sungmin’s hand and turn his body forcing sungmin to lay down and hug kyuhyun… kyuhyun held sungmin hand and press it hard on his own chest… now both are lying down with kyuhyun’s back against sungmin’s chest… sungmin try to pull his hand but kyuhyun’s grip is too tight and he afraid kyuhyun might wake up from his sleep… he couldn’t do anything… then he decide to just fix his own position and wait if kyuhyun might let his hand go… after waiting for almost 15 minutes… sungmin can’t help but to doze off and fell asleep…
A few hours later… kyuhyun was awake and feel weird when someone is hugging him… and he noticed that he actually the one who held the person’s hand… he recognize this smell…
“sungmin?!” kyuhyun get up and try to sit… he is feeling better now… kyuhyun slowly wakes sungmin from his sleep…
“sungmin… sungmin.. Wake up…” kyuhyu just keep staring as he see sungmin started to move…
“Ah! Mr. Cho… you are awake…?” kyuhyun didn’t answer but keep staring instead…
“I’m sorry… you keep whining in sleep… I pat your cheek to calm you and you grab my hand and turn… been afraid I might wake you up but fell asleep instead… I’m sorry…” sungmin said this while rubbing his eyes to clear his sight…
“I know… I’m sorry too… but what did you hear?”
“I heard you said something about blood and asking your mummy not to leave you… sorry to ask… what happen and where is she…?”
“I’ll tell you later… it’s almost 5pm now… hmm… do you still want to cook dinner for me..? But I don’t have anything for you to cook… tell me what you need? I’ll call someone to send them here…”
“Just get them to bring whatever you want to eat… I want to take a bath… but I don’t have my cloth… tssk… I should just wait till I got home…” after hearing that… kyuhyun get off from the bed… he tremble a little as he stand when his dizziness strike… sungmin jump off to support him…
“I’m ok... I’m ok…” kyuhyun reaches for his wardrobe and take out a towel…
“Here… the bathroom is over there… I’ll get you something to wear…” pointing at the bathroom and handed over the towel to sungmin…
“I’m fine, Mr. Cho… I’ll do it when I get back home later…”
“No… Go and take you bath now… I want you to hang out here comfortably…” kyuhyun shove sungmin towards the bathroom and proceed to get something for sungmin to wear…
“I think his body just slightly bigger than me… he could fit mine…” kyuhyun talk of himself and take out a pair of cloth…
Sungmin doesn’t know how many times he asks kyuhyun to rest but kyuhyun insisting on helping... He finally let kyuhyun help him with the cutting… what a stubborn boy…
“Yay! It’s done... Dinner time..! This smells good… Yummy!” kyuhyun say that while holding a chopstick on each hand… he look like a little kid when he did that… sungmin chuckle a bit, sometimes he couldn’t believe that this silly boy in front of him is actually his boss…
“You are quite excited for a sick person…”
“I feel much better less than a day… thanks to you... Normally I would end up sleeping for 2 or 3 days straight and wake up being total hungry…”
“You should have called someone if you are as sick as that… it could be dangerous…” sungmin warn him… kyuhyun just reply with a big grin…
“Can I eat now?” kyuhyun ask… sungmin smile and nod a little…
“Woah!” kyuhyun repeatedly saying “woah” on every beef rib soup he sips in…
“Are you actually a woman…? This taste so good…” kyuhyun tease sungmin… sungmin blush…
“yaah!! What do you mean by that? I’m a total man…! Should I let you see it?!”
“Really? Let me see it… strip off right now…!” kyuhyun could only laugh so loud seeing sungmin’s eyes widen and blush so red…
“Mr. Cho…!” kyuhyun keeps laughing…
“It seems like you are fine, now… I should leave after finish with dinner…” sungmin smile but kyuhyun laugh abruptly stop and turn serious…
“Are you ok?” sungmin ask… somehow glad that naughty boy kyuhyun stop from laughing…
“sungmin…” kyuhyun’s voice and glare soften… sungmin could see some weird feeling from it… “Why he suddenly look so sad?” sungmin talk in his own heart…
“sungmin… stay… please… just for tonight…”
“I have to… I don’t have anything to wear for work tomorrow…”
“You could wear mine… look at what you are wearing right now… it fit you well… sungmin.. Please…” kyuhyun pleaded…
“Fine…” sungmin only could agree to it…
“Really…?! Thanks..!” kyuhyun hug sungmin tight…
“Mr. Cho…! Don’t get too excited… or I’ll leave once you fell asleep…”
“Ok… ok... please don’t leave…” kyuhyun give another big grin… sungmin never knew kyuhyun is such a kid as this… he decide to just go along with kyuhyun request… he somehow feels like he need to… kyuhyun is not quite well… not just his body… but also his heart…
Both of them sat at the couch in the living room watching a movie… that is when sungmin try to dig something out from kyuhyun…
“Mr. Cho…”
“Call me kyu… please… at least when it just you and me here…”
“Fine… kyu… I’m sorry if this is so sudden… But would you tell me about your dream… sorry to ask… but where is your mother?” silence strike kyuhyun…
“She’s dead” kyuhyun answer came out along with his tears…
“I killed her…”
“Tell me about it…” sungmin ask kyuhyun to tell him the whole story…
“When I was still a little kid who always clinging to his mother… I... I killed her, sungmin…” sungmin lead kyuhyun’s head to rest on his shoulder and hug the later as to calm him down…
“Shhh…~ it’s ok… its ok… take your time… don’t force yourself…” sungmin said softly… feeling a bit calm in sungmin’s embrace… kyuhyun than continue…
“During that time… i was playing at the playground with mummy… I saw this shop selling candy across the road… mummy was talking to her friend…I really want to buy some… mummy told me to wait for a while… but I just can’t… when I saw mummy keep talking to her friend… I just ran towards the road… mummy ran after me and scream my name for me to stop… I just didn’t stop… when I was about to cross the road… all I could feel was pain and suddenly heard mummy scream along with a loud sound of ‘boom’… when I turn my head… I only could see mummy lying helplessly in the middle of the road…” kyuhyun suddenly stop from telling the story and the picture of the accident keeps flashing in front of his eyes…
“Mummy…! I’m sorry…! I should’ve listened to you…!” kyuhyun low sob turning loud… the panicking sungmin then pull kyuhyun closer and tighten his hug…
“I’m sorry… Don’t cry… it’s not your fault, kyu… it’s not…”
“It is my fault…! If I wasn’t that stubborn… mummy would still be here…”
 “It’s ok... It’s ok… You don’t have to continue if you don’t want to…” sungmin wanted to say more… but seeing kyuhyun in this state… sungmin know kyuhyun might just reject every word he said… he need to wait till kyuhyun calm down… kyuhyun reach out his hands to hug sungmin back… sungmin just let kyuhyun cry in his arm… kyuhyun continue between his sobs…
“I approach mummy… mummy stare at me with tears in her eyes… suddenly she coughed and blood flow from her mouth… I see blood everywhere… her head and all over her body…I still remember her word to me… ‘kyu, my baby… I’m sorry… I have to leave you… I’m sorry…’ then she faint… never wake up anymore… I keep shakes her body… but she’s didn’t move… an ambulance arrive… they bring her to the hospital… but they said it was too late… she’s already dead… she died because of me, Min… me… I should’ve listened to her… that freaking driver drive his car so fast… she only manage to push me to the side of the road and let herself being hit… why, min..? Why didn’t she just let me die…? I deserve it much better than her…” kyuhyun’s sobs turn to loud cry once again… sungmin could feel kyu grab the shirt he is wearing and clamp it hard… sungmin rub kyuhyun’s back and slowly pat on his head…
After crying for almost 30minutes… sungmin finally manage to at least turn the loud cry to low sob… kyuhyun seems to calm down a bit… sungmin release kyuhyun from his embrace and cup kyuhyun face with both of his hands… he kiss kyuhyun’s forehead… and move his hands to rest at kyuhyun shoulder…
“kyu… don’t talk and listen… your mom died because she wanted to protect you… you should at least appreciate it by living your life in the best way you could… you should learn to fully let her go, kyu… let her rest in peace… don’t you think it hurt her even more seeing you like this…? You should not to let that bad memory swipe away the sweet one and letting yourself being haunted by the incident…” sungmin try to make kyuhyun at least not guilty…
“But…” kyuhyun try to protest but sungmin cuts in and continue…
“I know I might not fully understand your feeling since I’m not in the same situation … but at least I know that your mother would always want you to be happy… to keep on living your live… don’t let her sacrifice go wasted, kyu…” kyuhyun didn’t neither answer nor protest… his eyes buttoned on sungmin’s face… after staring into sungmin for few minutes… he finally nodded…
“I went to visit her grave last night… it was raining hard… I think that’s the reason I wake up this morning with fever…” from kyuhyun’s voice… sungmin could tell that kyuhyun is feeling much better now… sungmin fully release kyuhyun from his embrace… kyuhyun lay down and rest his head on sungmin’s lap… sungmin softly caress kyuhyun’s hair…
“sungmin..”
“Yes…”
“Would you sleep with me tonight…”
“Do you mean together with you? On your bed? That’s a little… tssk! I don’t know…”
“At least till I fall asleep…”
“~sigh.. ok…”


~SJ Licker~

No comments:

Post a Comment