Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ME OVER BAD DAY

MORNING
received call from this DIGI girl telling me i still have this outstanding BB bill
dah terminate la
dh la ckp cam sial
org2 DIGI mmg kuang ajar ek??!

NOON
this pretty much normal
but sometimes it just too much
customers kadang2 mmg bleyh jadi damn annoying
tp tu la sumber rezki
hadap je la

EVENING
been anticipating to receive this thing
tp kecewa giler
thought bulan ni dpt lbey
been working way banyak then before

NIGHT
de makhluk halus ni
becakap pasal aku macam aku xde
am i already became your burden?
ckp je la
xpayah nk ckp blkg
xpayah nk sindir2
i can get away from here myself

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF ME TRYING TO GET RID SOME PURE RAGE TRIGGERED BY SOME 'PURE-MINDED' PEOPLE

i'm neither too kind nor bad
but that doesn't mean you guys are much better then me

REMINDER!!
this entry dedicated to those who keep talking bad things about me behind my back with...
i repeat with me knowing about it
dude!!
at least not when i'm around
not when i could hear about it

SO THAT YOU KNOW
i'm not a calm person
i can be as good as angel if i want to
and i could turn to someone real bad if i need to
i care... i do care...
specially when people talk bad things about me
u are just as bad as me
don't talk like people could see the shining halo above your head
and only red horn on my head



i'm 'dying' because of rage right now

1st - stop interfering in whatever i'm doing...
2nd - its not i'm being ungrateful... sometimes the way you demand on things after the help is just way too much.. it just way too much...

I DON'T WANT TO THINK ANYMORE
ANOTHER MONTH
AND I'M OUT OF HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment