Monday, September 5, 2011

ME OVER ENCIK FISH

MR LEE DONGHAE a.k.a MR FISHY

nothing act..

just wanna abuse some pic of mr fishy..
hehe..
he look quite attempting lately..

ok..
can we start now mr fishy??


hahaha...
doing the real ROFL right now..
this mr fishy..
adorably cute..
can i kick u??
i mean..
kiss..


oh mr fishy..


(˘з˘)

ok..
sorry..


wait..
this is not mr fishy..
ahh! 
i know.. 
this is his girl..
i mean boy..
hahaha..
hi uncle teuks back there..


ok.. ok..
sorry..
let be serious..
*making straight face*
here is some of my favorite pic of him..


this..
hurmm..
*turning vampire*shining pair of fangs keeps appearing*


haemin..
~ngeee...
me like..
me like that smile too..


hi mr cool fishy..


ahh..
angel-fish..
put that wings off..
u'll still shine..
ahh!
just lemme hug u..!


yummy..!!
always my favorite..
me got like bunch of hae-tongue pic..
hahaha..
u can see them at my FB photo album..
haha..
luckily my addiction these days is sungmin's ipseul..
i crop loads of sungmin's ipseul..
combine them together n turn them into my lappy BG..
i wonder if my addiction over hae-tongue went high..
omma!!!
sorry..!
~ngeee..


ok..
mr fishy..
u look great..


ming..
u don't need to do that..
u are cute enough..
haha..

BTW..

hi ming..
hahahaha...!
back to hae..
woooosh!!


woahh! 
this...
he look like some1 who live in america


this smile could melt me in any way..
just in any way..


me like his long hair..
so delicious..


~ngeeee...
lets grin together..


oh!
hae-tongue..! 
slurrrpp!
hahah..
mianhae..!
*behave*


i seriously LOVE this pic..
cartoon-like eyes..
feels like cuddling him..


hi girl..


u are being notty or seductive??
put off that tongue..
show it when we are alone..


~gaaaa...
tu je kot..
ok bye..


sorry if this post sounded so pervert
this is just so me
hahahaha..
n sorry..
these pic and gif are not belong to me..
credit goes to the original owner..

Thanks For Reading

3 comments:

  1. ni k.ain kyuhee nih..hehe..mls nk log out google k.anim.hehe..some of these pics akk xde lg..so thank you bg gmbr2 nih.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nenad: *tepok2 pipi* bgn2.. tgk lagi.. pasttu pengsan blk. haha..

    k.ain: aaaahh!! nt sy bg akk tgk folder hae sy.. mn tau de pic yg akk nk... ><

    ReplyDelete